An Invitation
Aug. 17th, 2014 07:45 pm*finishes helping John and Loki tend the patients*
*takes a detour downriver, back to where we left the motorbikes*
Compacto!
*shrinks and stores them in knapsack*
*finds the worm we spoke to earlier who showed us the way to the prison*
Hello? Hello, my dear fellow! I'm so glad I found you. It seems we've accomplished most of what we set out to do, in no small part thanks to your help.
Would you like to join us in returning to The Havens? If you don't want to leave your desert home I'll quite understand, but really, it's so lovely there on the mountain, I can't begin to tell you: more gardens full of flowers and vegetables than you could ever dream of. And lots of neighbours to chat with.
I daresay it will be some time before we're fully ready for the journey, so there's plenty of time to talk things over. You and your wife would be most welcome in our company.
*takes a detour downriver, back to where we left the motorbikes*
Compacto!
*shrinks and stores them in knapsack*
*finds the worm we spoke to earlier who showed us the way to the prison*
Hello? Hello, my dear fellow! I'm so glad I found you. It seems we've accomplished most of what we set out to do, in no small part thanks to your help.
Would you like to join us in returning to The Havens? If you don't want to leave your desert home I'll quite understand, but really, it's so lovely there on the mountain, I can't begin to tell you: more gardens full of flowers and vegetables than you could ever dream of. And lots of neighbours to chat with.
I daresay it will be some time before we're fully ready for the journey, so there's plenty of time to talk things over. You and your wife would be most welcome in our company.
no subject
Date: 2014-09-07 02:02 am (UTC)Are you ready, Syb- *catches sight of worm* Oh, hello...
no subject
Date: 2014-09-19 01:43 am (UTC)How's Doctor Watson faring, then? Did you get him back to camp? I must admit I didn't like the look of him when I left you both...tending all those patients when his own health is so precarious...if he's worn himself out, it could seriously affect his recovery.
But would he listen to me? A mere witch who's probably forgotten more healing spells than any backwards Muggle school could ever hope to teach? Honestly, it's a wonder his lot have survived in the wild as long as they have.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-06 06:27 pm (UTC)The worst injuries have been stabilized and the others are well enough to travel without help.
The doctor seems to be faring well. I will keep an eye on him. He is important as out primary healer and has a means of... control for the Great Red Wyrm. *nods over to Smauglock some ways away* I fear for what would happen to all of us should Dr. Watson have a relapse.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-11 07:21 pm (UTC)*scratches at harness irritably*
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
no subject
Date: 2016-10-11 07:29 pm (UTC)Er...yes, my boy. I quite take your point.
He seems rather anxious to depart. Perhaps a bit of expeditious skedaddling would be in order?
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 12:50 am (UTC)Indeed. We can begin loading Sherlock with the supplies now and load up the passengers once Temeraire returns.
*catches sight of Martin and Ollie hopelessly tangled in the nets*
*exasperatedly* All-Father save me from these accursed mortals. STOP STRUGGLING!
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 12:56 am (UTC)*stops struggling*
*after a prudent silence*
...You know your face goes all frosty when you shout?
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 01:38 am (UTC)*takes wife by the hand and ducks into Sybil's pocket*
Hope you don't mind, love.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 01:50 am (UTC)*does a protection spell on the pocket*
There. Now you'll both be safe - and hopefully comfortable - for the journey.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 01:56 am (UTC)*reflects for a moment*
It's going to be nice to find a good garden. And some more companions my size.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-12 02:05 am (UTC)I'm Sybil, by the bye. Sybil Trelawney.
*unsure of the proper protocol when introducing oneself to a creature as small as a worm, and so settles for blinking and nodding head in lieu of any hand-based greeting*
And what may we call you?
no subject
Date: 2016-10-13 05:59 pm (UTC)I suggest you let the issue be.
no subject
Date: 2016-10-13 09:32 pm (UTC)*shuts up*
*is glad that synths don't have bladders, otherwise the front of own makeshift skirt / sari would have a spreading wet stain as blue as your face right about now*